UV-FLOW-...C-WH is composed of:
- Highly efficient selective UV-C lamp (at 253.7 nm.), pure quartz.
- All components used in the assembly are UL-ETL compliance / UL-ETL recognized / UL-ETL listed
- White Stainless steel AISI 304 body.
- All used materials are tested to resist to intense UV-C radiation
- Specific electronic ballast for UV-C rays lamps.
- Protected against dust and water (IP55).
- Pure bright mirror aluminum reflector.
- CE trademark (LVD 73/23 - EMC 89/336 - MD 93/42).
- Complies with the noise standards of Directive 2006/42/EC
- Values measured according to UNI EN ISO 3746
- Non-detectable and non-transmissible vibration values
- Suitable for class 1 installations - protected areas
The UV-FLOW .... C-WH is a controlled unidirectional flow device, with a powerful UV lamp inside and a narrow emission peak at wavelength of 235.7 nm. (nanometers), which has a strong germicidal effect against all micro-organisms (molds, bacteria and viruses).
There is also a parabolic, mirror bright aluminum surface, which generates UV rays parallel beams by reflection. These beams pass through a black honeycomb laminated grid that directs UV rays to form a unidirectional flow ("blade UV"). When installed according to the instructions, this device can be used in the presence of people for intensive and continuous air disinfection.